RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Severe thunderstorms on Thursday evening left several counties in Central Virginia without power. A cold front brought in the storms throughout the area, bringing strong winds and heavy rain. The storms are expected to pass by midnight, but clouds will linger over the area throughout the night.
Below, check out the latest outage numbers from Dominion Energy for counties in Central Virginia as of 7:45 p.m.
- Louisa County – 206 customers
- Goochland County – 1,163 customers
- Spotsylvania County – 14 customers
- Hanover County – 657 customers
- Powhatan County – 166 customers
- Amelia County – 51 customers
- City of Richmond – 3,390 customers
- Henrico County – 3,345 customers
- Chesterfield County – 1,871 customers